Default Database
European Divisions
Americas Divisions

FAQs

Can I trust the "Probabilities" figures you show?

Our computer Program faithfully calculates the Probabilities based on the values of the Win Quotients for the two teams in a match, where the Win Quotients are derived from a combination of (a) the actual past and recent results for the "Staying" teams and (b) from artificial matches and actual current season results for the "Promoted" and "Relegated" teams. More weight is given to recent match results than older match results and, as the season progresses, the Win Quotients of all teams (Staying, Promoted & Relegated) become much more meaningful and thus, in theory, the resultant Probabilities become more reliable.

What must always be borne in mind when looking at the Probability figures is that even a 60% probability of a Win means that there is a combined probability of 40% for the Draw or Loss, and no team will manage to play with 100% consistency. In fact, we have identified that a great many teams play inconsistently for more than 50% of their matches.

Always remember, therefore, that the Probability figures are an indication of what ought to happen in a match under normal circumstances; so, if you know that a team has lost a key man for any reason for this week's match, then our advice is to exclude that team's match from your betting selections!

Payments: Paypal
Legal/Disclaimer   |   Privacy Policy   |   Commenting Rules   |   Copyright   |   Refund Policy   |   Site Map
Soccer-Predictions.com: Powered by Predict-A-Win (product of BetWare Ltd)
Last Updated: 20-Nov-2017 08:44 GMT
Privacy Laws - This website employs "cookies" to let you get access to our data, but online privacy laws require us to inform you about that, and by continuing you are deemed to have agreed to our use of cookies. To find out more, please read the appropriate section of our Privacy Policy.
18+ This website is not intended for an audience under 18 years of age!
Do you have a gambling problem? If so, please visit any of the following links:
bettorsanonymous.org  |   begambleaware.org  |   gamcare.org.uk