Our Services In A Nutshell
This is what we offer:
- Each and every week we will provide you with lots of soccer predictions data for the current week's upcoming matches, which can be sorted by you in a variety of different ways. You can then easily analyse that data so you can decide for yourself what betting you want to do.
- To be able to give you truly meaningful data, we upload all the match results for the previous weeks into a specially written software program that has a pile of tried-and-tested algorithms on board.
- The program uses the outputs from the algorithms to calculate the "most likely" score-line for each match, which then determines the "Call Type" for each match (Home Win, Away Win or Draw).
- The theory applied by us for the program's calculations is the "Law of Averages". We do not apply 'chaos theory' in the calculations, and we do not build in anything subjective to the calculations (such as if the day of the match is the birthday of the team's Manager). Neither do we try to adjust the calculations because a key player is unavailable. We stick strictly to the principle of applying only the Law of Averages for the predictions, and then we report the actual outcomes in contrast to what had been predicted.
- However, a great many football teams do not perform according to the Law of Averages, and some teams are so erratic as to defy belief! The accuracy of our program's predictions is therefore no better overall than if you were relying on the Bookie's expectations to guide you to what the actual match results might be.
- The difference with our predictions versus the Bookie's expectations is that we provide a ton of colourful tables, charts and graphs to show you the full backup data behind our program's predictions, and exactly how each team performed compared to those predictions. The Bookie does not do that for you regarding his previous week's expectations! And we do that not just for every match played so far in the current season but also for the whole of the previous season. Plus we show you the reliability of each team to perform according to our program's predictions (which, remember, are based strictly on the Law of Averages).
- We also provide a very useful Soccer Predictions Analysis Tool that can answer almost every question you could possibly have about the plethora of "what if" scenarios available for betting purposes. An example is: What if I had bet all those Bookie's "favourite" Home Win Calls this season as Draws? Another example is: What if I had bet on the reverse calls for some of my favourite teams? Both those questions, and many more besides, can be answered by using what we call the "SoccerPAT" facility.
What we most definitely do NOT do is tell you where you should put your money for betting purposes. Neither do we pretend that we can somehow defy the Law of Averages and get our program to magically predict the unexpected! We can't! And neither can the Bookie! Overall, we get just about the same percentage of match calls right as the Bookie does.
What we do is give you very solid data - at a very affordable price - for you to conduct your own analysis of the past predictions and performance of each team compared to those predictions. This will save you countless hours of trying to put such data together for yourself, and so it enables you to spend more time deciding for yourself which matches you will put your money on and what the calls will actually be (even if they are different from what the Bookie is expecting or what our program's predictions are).
Our program's anticipated score-lines are no probably no better than an educated guess for each match, but which, at 2 minutes per match, would take you almost 7 hours to compile for yourself each week (for the 200 or so matches we often show predictions for in the average week)! Of course, as usual, some teams perform close to the score-lines our program predicts for them, while other teams produce score-lines that are miles away on most occasions. We can't be blamed if those teams perform erratically, and neither can the Bookie. But at least we provide you with enough data for you to be able to identify the more reliable teams!
As a final comment here, we need to make it clear that if you really cannot understand the data we produce, then it is far better for you if you just forget all about soccer betting, because otherwise the only person you will make happy is the Bookie! Ignoring the cost of writing our program, our weekly charges for the 30 hours of work we have to do to get all the predictions posted each week with the Bookie's Odds on board will cost you less than £3. That means you will only be paying us 10p per hour for our efforts, so we trust you will understand why we can't afford to teach you how to interpret our data if you are only a novice!